Previous Thread  Next Thread

chat icon Playing an action of Camera with Mouselook

Oliveliver

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:37 pm
Hi! Smile I am making a little FPS game, and i encountered an error while using Mouselook. I made an action for my camera so that when you go forward by pressing W, and the camera just jumps a bit while your walking. The camera jumping is the action i made. So i tested it out, and it sorta worked, but whenever the camera looks up or down, and then I press W, the action plays but the camera just goes to the middle of the y axis and plays. Sorry if its confusing but heres a simple way to say it:
I look up with the camera on Mouselook, then I press W and the camera goes down to the middle of the Y axis were the action was made. If i look down, then press W, the camera looks up and goes up to the middle of the y axis. I want it so that when i look up or down, the action plays at the current position of the camera, not the middle of the y axis. Sorry if it sounds confusing, but It's really frustrating, and if some awesome person knew how to fix this, that would be a huge help. Smile thanks. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Jump to: