problems rendering with game engine.

Game Engine, Players & Web Plug-in, Virtual Reality, support for other engines

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

msantamaria

problems rendering with game engine.

Postby msantamaria » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Hello, i have made a city ambient on blender and one character to move around the city. I already made the physics and everything is ok, but when i change the render to blender game and try to render it, it takes too much time to render the game. How to avoid this issue ? I want to render it only one time and then save it as a executable , because every time i want to run the game i need to render it and take too much long.

Also i have another problem with the render, the colors are not matching. The things dont look as i see it on the preview or in the other render.

How to solve this ?

msantamaria

Re: problems rendering with game engine.

Postby msantamaria » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:56 pm

msantamaria wrote:Hello, i have made a city ambient on blender and one character to move around the city. I already made the physics and everything is ok, but when i change the render to blender game and try to render it, it takes too much time to render the game. How to avoid this issue ? I want to render it only one time and then save it as a executable , because every time i want to run the game i need to render it and take too much long.

Also i have another problem with the render, the colors are not matching. The things dont look as i see it on the preview or in the other render.

How to solve this ?

I have solved the fist question my self about export an executable. that is done.

But the problems of the colors in the game render is not solved. If anyone can help .

Return to “Interactive 3d”