Previous Thread  Next Thread

chat icon Hello guys!

Odyseus

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:53 pm
Hey there. I m trying to learn blender. I started by trying out an tutorial i found online by the name of Lanborguini Galardo Project. Anyways. I have the same set up as the video where i have 4 image planes. One with a side view, one with a top view, one with a front and one with the back view. Ok so here is my problem. I do as he does on the videos so i started from the top view on working on the hood of the car. When i m done i change it to the front of the car. then i notice that the point are place are out of place. So i place them as the front plane require. I go back to the top view and everything is out of place again. What am I doing worng? I also notice that zoon in and zoon out affect the perspective which affect the points i place. I was hoping you guys cold help. Thx

Does anybody know a good book or tutorial series for blender? thx

stiv

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:45 pm
If you are trying to position things in 3D space, you probably want to use Ortho instead of Perspective view. It helps to have top, front and side views open at the same time. Also, constrain your movements to a single plane.

Jump to: