Urgent: Runtime error

Blender's renderer and external renderer export

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

AxelWorldVideos

Urgent: Runtime error

Postby AxelWorldVideos » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 pm

I try to render-animation a big scene on my project (is a city), but on some moment of the rendering, my system is say this meesage of error. (http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=39288)

And Blender close. I have try reinstalling the VisualC++ of 2010, 2008 and 2005 but is not the solution.

I have make this big project on the last 3 weeks and is important for me, please help me. Thanks (Sorry if my english is not very good)

:roll:

stiv

Postby stiv » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:40 pm

First guess is you are running out of memory - big scene, maybe high resolution?

If you run blender from the command line, when it runs out of memory, it will print some messages about 'calloc returns nil' and some large numbers

AxelWorldVideos

Postby AxelWorldVideos » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:24 am

stiv wrote:First guess is you are running out of memory - big scene, maybe high resolution?

If you run blender from the command line, when it runs out of memory, it will print some messages about 'calloc returns nil' and some large numbers

I have search more help and mayby is for the powerfull of the ram of my computer... Is very low, i have ask to a friend min with a PC with more power of RAM of render my project. I have 2GB of RAM and my friend is have 4GB but is have the same error of my, we go try render like PNG format and after make a video of all the pictures (like a Stop-Motion movie).

Thanks, if is works i go to send a message here, with the video if you want to see :-)

Return to “Rendering”