Gun shoot limiting, how to?

Game Engine, Players & Web Plug-in, Virtual Reality, support for other engines

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

batgear

Gun shoot limiting, how to?

Postby batgear » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:46 pm

OK so I'm really far into completing an FPS mini horror, & no it is not those simplistic style blender games you usually find everywhere, I've been working hard on this. But I'm having trouble figuring out how to limit how fast i can shoot my shotgun. it shoots as fast as i click. I would like to know how to limit how often my click is sensed, so that the shotgun can complete its shot & pump, without being interrupted by another click. I've been searching for a whiiile now, & its frustrating me. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Jedijds

Postby Jedijds » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Just a suggestion.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f0b3q3w59wpkmiy

This is a link to download .blend file so just open it up and look at my logic bricks, if your using text editor you might be able to turn this in to a script. I haven’t done that yet.
Thought this might help. I don’t really know of another way, I had the same problem and this is a simple version of what I came up with.
۞◄█°‖‖‖‖‖█ʭʭ╬(░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

batgear

Postby batgear » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:59 am

Thank you. i really appreciate the help. i created my own fake way to do it before i saw this, but i will definitely check this out. Thanks again!

love me

Postby love me » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:05 pm

hi,Good evening to you all....
i just wanna ask..i have this shut gun,i bought it from a friend weeks ago and i had this trouble of cleaning this ripple...can you guys please help me...actually this is just my first baby so far....thank you....

Return to “Interactive 3d”