how to mark it solved

Feedback to the Blender Foundation and the moderators of this website

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

vanangamudi

how to mark it solved

Postby vanangamudi » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:01 am

recently I posted[http://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=103191#103191] in this forum a problem and got it solved. but how to mark it as solved??http://niralaakam.blogspot.in/2013/03/built-blender3d.html
~vanangamudi
I gotta admit. blender is awesome in both dimensions. before and after compilation.

stiv

Postby stiv » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Just make another post in that thread describing what the fix was. Since Google indexed the Blender forums, having the solution along with the problem is quite handy. Thanks!

vanangamudi

okay.

Postby vanangamudi » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:21 pm

stiv wrote:Just make another post in that thread describing what the fix was. Since Google indexed the Blender forums, having the solution along with the problem is quite handy. Thanks!

I could do that. but isn't that proper to have a flag like [SOLVED]. apologies, if I sound too purist.
~vanangamudi

I gotta admit. blender is awesome in both dimensions. before and after compilation.

stiv

Postby stiv » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:03 pm

I could do that. but isn't that proper to have a flag like [SOLVED].

In an actual bug tracker, certainly. In a forum, not so much. We are basically stuck with the features our old crufty version of phpBB provides. You can always include the world 'SOLVED' in your post. Google will find it!

vanangamudi

SOLVED

Postby vanangamudi » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:34 am

stiv wrote:
I could do that. but isn't that proper to have a flag like [SOLVED].

In an actual bug tracker, certainly. In a forum, not so much. We are basically stuck with the features our old crufty version of phpBB provides. You can always include the world 'SOLVED' in your post. Google will find it!

i did. he he he :lol:
~vanangamudi

Return to “Foundation and Websites”