Previous Thread  Next Thread

chat icon New to Blender 3d

jaypro26

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:42 am

Hello my name is Jason and I am new to using any 3d software. I know it takes some getting used to but I have have messing around with Blender 3d. What caught my interest in model making was Team Fortress 2. I have college experience but my friends and I want to start a post apocalypse fps/3ps game like Fallout and Borderlands. I know its going to take a long time to make but if anyone has any idea of where to start please let me know. I found a few awesome blender tuts on youtube I am currently studying.

jaypro26

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:44 am

jaypro26 wrote:
Hello my name is Jason and I am new to using any 3d software. I know it takes some getting used to but I have have messing around with Blender 3d. What caught my interest in model making was Team Fortress 2. I have college experience but my friends and I want to start a post apocalypse fps/3ps game like Fallout and Borderlands. I know its going to take a long time to make but if anyone has any idea of where to start please let me know. I found a few awesome blender tuts on youtube I am currently studying.

I meant to say i have no college experience.

Jump to: