New to Blender 3d

General discussion about the development of the open source Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

jaypro26

New to Blender 3d

Postby jaypro26 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:42 am

Hello my name is Jason and I am new to using any 3d software. I know it takes some getting used to but I have have messing around with Blender 3d. What caught my interest in model making was Team Fortress 2. I have college experience but my friends and I want to start a post apocalypse fps/3ps game like Fallout and Borderlands. I know its going to take a long time to make but if anyone has any idea of where to start please let me know. I found a few awesome blender tuts on youtube I am currently studying.

jaypro26

Re: New to Blender 3d

Postby jaypro26 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:44 am

jaypro26 wrote:Hello my name is Jason and I am new to using any 3d software. I know it takes some getting used to but I have have messing around with Blender 3d. What caught my interest in model making was Team Fortress 2. I have college experience but my friends and I want to start a post apocalypse fps/3ps game like Fallout and Borderlands. I know its going to take a long time to make but if anyone has any idea of where to start please let me know. I found a few awesome blender tuts on youtube I am currently studying.

I meant to say i have no college experience.

Return to “News & Chat”