scons system, no TTF , no Gameengine
CVS log: revert to the NAN Makefile
Last edited by kino on Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
-First port of Displacement mapping from tuhopuu. Image textures not working
yet (R.vn and R.vlr no longer exist, and were needed to get the image mapped
right). Works esp. well with Subsurfs. Sensitive to vertex normal issues
in Simple and Mesh modes.
-Also porting Simple Subdivide. Subdivides mesh at rendertime w/o changing
shape, for smooth displace and Radiosity.
-Removed an unused var from KnifeSubdivide.
hi ther's some people who have problem to start why
blender complain about libasound.so.2, most on RH and Mandrake
download or install the Alsa library for your sistem you can find it
in your distribution CD, in the main site of your distro
added yafray_Render.cpp to scons files
changed from autoconf to scons build system thanks to michel
sgefant and all who work on this
dont download now waiting for more commit
Yafray export code bugfix and better organization
update for sconscript and libpng hacks
download if you want
- changed code to make use of actual textures, not the hackish
'externtex', which is only for tools
- added a 'displacement' vector in ShadeInput, and moved calculation of
displacement vector to texture.c itself. So it works with stencil, but
also for options as 'add', 'mult' and 'sub'.
- for RGB textures it uses the brightness value of color for displace
- for stucci, and plugin textures returning a normal, it uses that
- Also: wrote call in end of preparing renderfaces, to split non-flat
quad faces in triangles. gives a lot fewer errors in displace textures,
but also raytracing irregular subsurfs goes better now.
- texture mapping that works for displace: orco, sticky, global, obj, normal.
UV not yet. Reflection-displace? uhh!