Autoconf system , no TTF, No Game, openal yes
Search for yafray path under unix like systems (using expected paths).
Should fix OS X problems with executing yafray.
Scripts in menus:
- now the file .Bpymenus is in ~/.blender/, please delete the old one
- both ~/.blender/scripts/ and (if set) user pref scripts dir are scanned for scripts
- 2 scripts of the same group with the same name, one in each dir: user pref overwrites the other's entry
- fixed the problem with trailing backslash, was my fault (used NULL instead of "/" for relbase in BLI_make_file_string
- slightly changed msgs to be less verbose and parsing to be more forgiving
- if a script registers with a wrong group, 'Misc' is used instead
- 'Blender' tag is now checked, gives a warning (notice) msg if script is newer than Blender program
Blender.NMesh module and doc:
- added vertex.sel var to get/set selection state of vertex.
Fixed the "bones on invisible layers, that are constrained to objects on
visible layers, don't move during transform()" bug.
Martin (theeth) started two threads on elysiun to coordinate updating
scripts for 2.32:
so we can finally organize things and get a reasonable picture of what's
Last edited by kino on Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
stop a render in progress
try to change some value in a slider , the interface is not updated
minimize & maximize the blender window and the value are changed
mybe a driver problem dont know
Does that happen with a render in a separate window (dispwin) or with dispview turned on? Couldn't reproduce it on my compu, since blender crashes when I use dispwin (ati graphics card). With dispview, everyting works fine.
btw, i reported a (possible) bug overhere
, related to the new script window.
Can you reproduce that?