Tuhopuu / Windows (2004/01/19)

User-contributed CVS development builds. Please test and give feedback!

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

nozzy

Tuhopuu / Windows (2004/01/19)

Postby nozzy » Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:47 pm

This is a old build, check newer posting

For your enjoyment ;)
tuhopuu-2004-01-19-windows.zip

Check the logs for updates:
logs-january
Last edited by nozzy on Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sumo

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:33 pm

I request a Sumo build, pretty please. I really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Tom

leon

Postby leon » Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:40 am

Thanks for the builds!

Quick question if anyone knows the answer: the new edge cut mode just seems to cut new vertices into the mesh, it doesn't create new faces. Is it just "work in progress", or is there a bug?

teachtech

Postby teachtech » Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:02 pm

I have a question about the game engine. I seem to be only able to get the ODE engine to operate. Are the other ones functional? A post in the game engine thread says that they have been committed to the tree.

nozzy

Postby nozzy » Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:41 pm

leon wrote:the new edge cut mode just seems to cut new vertices into the mesh, it doesn't create new faces. Is it just "work in progress", or is there a bug?

Very strange, I'm sure it used to when it was first added to the tuhopuu CVS. I'm not sure if it's still in progress. Go to there Project page and add a bug report about it

teachtech wrote:I have a question about the game engine. I seem to be only able to get the ODE engine to operate. Are the other ones functional? A post in the game engine thread says that they have been committed to the tree

ODE is the default engine on the "make-file", I'm going to add a sumo version for download when post my next build.

A quesion for Hos, is it possible to compile more than one of the engines into the same build?

/nozzy
Last edited by nozzy on Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

nozzy

Postby nozzy » Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:05 pm

leon wrote:the new edge cut mode just seems to cut new vertices into the mesh, it doesn't create new faces. Is it just "work in progress", or is there a bug?

I just noiced that if i do an edge-cut with the faces selected it cuts and adds the surrounding faces, but if I do an edge-cut on un-selected edges then it only adds vertex's. Is this part of the functionality or a bug.

Michel
Location: Somewhere below the rivers in Holland (but not Limburg)

Postby Michel » Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:33 pm

nozzy wrote:A quesion for Hos, is it possible to compile more than one of the engines into the same build?

Hi,

I'm not Hos :wink: , but I can answer this question as well :)

No, it's not possible to build blender with both engines in the same build. It's either Sumo (solid) or Ode.

With regards,
Michel
You can have one of two things: Progress or Progress Reports.

teachtech

Postby teachtech » Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:07 am

Thanks for the game engine reply nozzy. I wonder if it will be possible in the future to build a version with both possibilities. I've only played around with ODE a little so I don't know how it is similar/different to the old engine.

Return to “Testing Builds”