bf-blender / Windows (2004/01/27)

User-contributed CVS development builds. Please test and give feedback!

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

lemmy

Postby lemmy » Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:21 pm

Thanks! But again, in the game engine there is no LinV, and Shadow-faces don't work. They Don't go underneath the player.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Visit L3D for cool 3D stuff!
Home of Legacy of Taro, the 3d action/adventure samurai game.

rafael

Postby rafael » Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:33 pm

Thanks jesterKing! :D
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count and those who can't.

jesterKing
Site Admin

Postby jesterKing » Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:48 pm

lemmy wrote:Thanks! But again, in the game engine there is no LinV, and Shadow-faces don't work. They Don't go underneath the player.

AFAIK the game engine is not being worked on actively, so I think bug fixes for those peculiarities will not show themselves in the near-future.

/jesterKing

kirpre

Postby kirpre » Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:52 pm

The scripts seem to working on my computer with this version. I see the scripts in the Import and Export menus, but how do I get access to the other scripts that come included in the distribution since I don't see them on the menu. Is there a hot key or some other method for running these (i.e. extrudealongnormal.py)? Thanks

jesterKing
Site Admin

Postby jesterKing » Tue Jan 27, 2004 7:59 pm

kirpre wrote:The scripts seem to working on my computer with this version. I see the scripts in the Import and Export menus, but how do I get access to the other scripts that come included in the distribution since I don't see them on the menu. Is there a hot key or some other method for running these (i.e. extrudealongnormal.py)? Thanks

To access the scripts that are under the "Misc" menu, you have to open a Script Window (big plus-minus). That window has a Scripts menu in which you can find "Import", "Export" and "Misc"

/jesterKing

kirpre

Postby kirpre » Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:03 pm

Thanks, never used that window before. Works fine.

Return to “Testing Builds”