First post to Forums and elysiun question

Feedback to the Blender Foundation and the moderators of this website

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

cog

First post to Forums and elysiun question

Postby cog » Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:49 pm

Hi everyone this is my first post to the Blender community.

I have been a frequent lurker on these forums for over a year and an avid user of Blender for the same period. Superb program, which I am currently working with to create a new short called 'COG'.

Anyway, my question is reference the elysiun site. I would love to register there as well but there appears to be a problem with the registration process. It keeps on asking for *'ed fields which I do but it keeps on asking? The password field is clear whereas the email field is masked. There must be a problem?

Sorry if this isn't the correct forum to ask, but as I cannot register with elysiun I don't think I can post there.

Any help appreciated.

harkyman

Postby harkyman » Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:33 am

I just went to elYsiun to (mock) sign up. I'm running Mozilla Firebird on Win 2000, and I get plain-text fields for username and email address, with two masked fields for password and pass confimation.

Try a different browser.

cog

Postby cog » Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:48 pm

harkyman wrote:I just went to elYsiun to (mock) sign up. I'm running Mozilla Firebird on Win 2000, and I get plain-text fields for username and email address, with two masked fields for password and pass confimation.

Try a different browser.

OK tried that but same problem.

It has occured to me that I may have registered over a year ago but forgotten both username and password on elysuin. Life's just too busy :roll: . Anyway stupid as I am I thought I would create a new email address with my ISP and try again. Being too eagre I forgot that they take up to 3 hours to create new emails and as a result the elysiun auto reply was missed or email address rejected. So now I cannot use that email.

Is there somewhere else I should email, using my original email address to get these now 2 defunked registrations reset so that I can start again?

Anyone help a Stupid Newbie :(

harkyman

Postby harkyman » Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:04 am

Looks like theeth is on the case.

Return to “Foundation and Websites”