Animation Tools Question

Animation tools, character animation, non linear animation

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

roseatenocturne

Animation Tools Question

Postby roseatenocturne » Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:08 pm

Ive just started playing with blender, im using v2.32 and im following a tutorial i found at the main download site. The Blender manual quickstart. Ive gotten as far as the actual animation portion of the tutorial and the text gets a little blurred as of what to do next.

It says "We lready know how to do this for the location. The time we set with the 'frameslider' that is located in the header of the buttonswindow . It now is at frame one. Press UPARROW six times and look at the FrameSlider. It has advanced 60 frames. You can now move the Sphere to the final position that you want it to be, and insert a new keyframe with IKEY (again choose "LOC")."

Now ive searched for the better part of today looking for this frameslider and i haven't found it as of yet. Ive noticed most of the buttons in blender are kinda ontop of each other. It would be cool if i could get some direction. Blender is a very complicated prog. I thought it was a pain when i learned photoshop.

Ghost

Postby Ghost » Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:32 pm

Welcome to Blender :D

This is the frameslider:

To get a better hang of the interface look here:
http://download.blender.org/documentation/html/c371.html

Next time you should go to Elysiun for faster and better answers :wink:
http://www.elysiun.com/

Regards

roseatenocturne

Postby roseatenocturne » Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:37 pm

thanks for the help man, i saw the animation title on this board and it seemed appropriate. Again thanks for the hand.

What are they talking about thats jumping to 60?

Ghost

Postby Ghost » Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:57 pm

Glad I could help. Jumping to 60 means that the frameslider probably displays 61.

Blender.org is mainly for development. Elysiun is where the artists hang out to learn and help others. That's why I wrote that you were better off going there for answers.

Return to “Animation”