As a 'Non-programmer', I thought that I could help the development of Blender in a different way.
Collaborations are usually the way forward for most companies / organisations, allowing the general work-load to be shared.
Please find enclosed a list of URL's for possible collaborations...
'Game Engine' collaboration...
- Good physics engine !!!
- Good game engine, adding networking support ( something sadly missed in Blender ) !!!
- Good ( if slow ) ray tracer !!!
- Good audio engine ( better integration with this would definately be beneficial ) !!!
- Potential audio platform !!!
- Check out the new 'Shader Language' for OpenGL 2.0 !!!
- Potential multimedia platform !!!
- Alternative to the proposed OpenGL 'Shader Language' !!!
Hope you find the above useful