bf-blender / Windows (2004/10/14)

User-contributed CVS development builds. Please test and give feedback!

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Sutabi

Postby Sutabi » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:10 pm

Who ever added the Face Flip...it tottaly rocks! Makes lowpoly modeling go a lot faster when converting to tris! And the indent's/comments .... FINALLY! Since I write most code for Blender GE in Blender

TorQ

Postby TorQ » Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:07 pm

REQUEST:

In the most recent build when in shaded mode and I turn off the zbuffered backface culling of geometry it shows edges in all edit modes vertex, edge, and face. When working in vertex mode the view is now way to noisy. It is better the way it is handled in 2.34, that is, only verts show through the shaded mesh. Additionally is isn't consistent with how you display in other modes. For example, you don't show verts when working on edges. Hope that all makes sense. Thanks.

TorQ

malefico

Postby malefico » Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:37 pm

When working in vertex mode the view is now way to noisy.

Well, yes. I think the main problem is that edges practically occlude vertices, making them hard to see. However I like the edge drawing... maybe drawing them just a little lighter so they don't cover the vertices...

Cheers.

Zsolt

Postby Zsolt » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:52 pm

Ok, finally my webspace provider fixed the servers, so here's a picture of my problem:

http://zedman.uw.hu/images/backbuffer_bug.jpg

The buttons are the smaller problem, since they reappear after a short while, and only disappear when the mouse ursor moves from one window to another.

But the menus appear BEHIND the window, and only appear correctly when the mouse is moved over the entries, and then the entries appear one-by-one. Pretty much unusable interface. On this picture, the View menu is "open".

This happened all since the ATI frontbuffer fix, I've mentioned it in the previous posts, but only now could I upload the picture. The menu gets drawn in the backbuffer, and for some reason it doesn't switch to the front buffer.
I hope this will be fixed for 2.35!!

Zsolt

jesterKing
Site Admin

Postby jesterKing » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:19 am

Zsolt, what video card do you have?

/Nathan

gabio

Postby gabio » Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:31 am

is this a know issue with the lw importer? already fixed maybe. this was 2.34 for sure;
http://www.cgtalk.com/showpost.php?p=16 ... stcount=21

Return to “Testing Builds”