Previous Thread  Next Thread

chat icon please some could mind to explain us how to compile it?

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 3:34 am

Hi folks,

hmm... i can't help but note that no one atm is able to compile Blender...

im getting this error:

]$ make
make: /home/charles/develop/source/tools/guess/guessconfig: Command not found
(@(@re/locale/en_US/LC_MESSAGES/make.momake: /home/charles/develop/source/tools/guess/guessconfig: Command not found
@@make: /home/charles/develop/source/tools/guess/guessconfig: Command not found
@@****> Make all by @ at 21:46:10 13-Oct-2002 on
====> make all in source/creator
make[1]: /home/charles/develop/source/tools/guess/guessconfig: Command not foundmake[1]: Entering directory `/home/charles/develop/blender/source/creator'
cc -c -DNDEBUG -funsigned-char -FIX_NAN_WARN -I -I../blender/render/extern/include -I../blender/radiosity/extern/include -I../blender/misc -I../blender/imbuf -I../blender/makesdna -I../blender/blenlib -I../blender/include -I../blender/renderconverter -I../blender/blenkernel -I../blender/bpython/include -I../blender/blenloader -I../kernel/gen_system -I../kernel/gen_messaging -I/home/charles/develop/lib//blenkey/include -I/home/charles/develop/lib//guardedalloc/include creator.c -o /home/charles/obj//creator/creator.o
cc: unrecognized option `-FIX_NAN_WARN'
creator.c:37:30: MEM_guardedalloc.h: No such file or directory
creator.c:80:20: render.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [/home/charles/obj//creator/creator.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/charles/develop/blender/source/creator'

so, PLEASE, anyone could mind to explain step by step how to compile this beast?

THANKS!!!!!!

Charlls

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:34 am

no, im NOT talking about compiling on windows, im talking on good ol' linux

Evil or Very Mad

blenderman

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:26 am
you have to make sure your source is put in your home dir/develop (ie /home/charles/develop. Then you have to make the guess config executable (chmod +x /home/charles/develop/source/tools/guess/guessconfig) then you sit at the top level of the source and type make publisher. that (obvoiusly) doesnt work so you will then need to look at another howto to finish off the job

Jump to: