Comics: a Propose for BCon 05

Discuss and propose activities, arrange carpools, share hotel rooms, arrange dormitories...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Lorca

Comics: a Propose for BCon 05

Postby Lorca » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:02 pm

Hi there! My name is Francisco Ortiz. I'm architect and live in São Paulo, Brazil.

This year has been being very special to me, because I had Blender as the main tool for some professional jobs.
Although the great pleasure to be working with something I like (finally!) and being distinguished for this, these little jobs give me the opportunity to travel Amsterdam and (finally!) watch the Blender Conference.
What could be better than this? To contribute somehow for the Blender Conference itself. So here it goes! I'll try to explain the way I'm building my conceptual approach.

Beginning with an idea from McCloud's "Understanding Comics" I would like to talk about what happens between one frame and another.
Are we in a image siege? I'll try to explain some troubles I'm working on story-telling.

For more details please visit: www.dev.com.br/chicortiz
Yours,
ChicOrtiz

Lorca

Postby Lorca » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:01 pm

:oops: Of course, this is just a TRY. ( This post sounds a little arrogant now) :P

fiammy

Postby fiammy » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:03 pm

any more on this? It sounds like a fun idea, but it would need to be expanded...

Return to “Blender Conference 2013”