StayOkay Vondelpark hostel arrangement

Discuss and propose activities, arrange carpools, share hotel rooms, arrange dormitories...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

StayOkay Vondelpark hostel arrangement

Postby Goofster » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:56 pm

I'm trying to gather a group of people that are planning on staying at the vondelpark youth hostel during the conference. We've done this for the last 2 years and we've had good experiences with it.

If enough people are interested I can book a group at the hostel (with discount). This will also be a bit easier than calling from the other side of the planet to the hostel.

The arrangement will include bed and breakfast (no diner).

If you are interested in a room at the hostel, contact me at roel[at] and supply the following information:

- Name and Nickname
- Contact e-mail address
- Mobile phone number (if you have one)
- Which nights you wish to stay at the hostel

Because I will function as "the leader of the group" I will have to be present at the first and last day of your stay, for this reason I've limited the duration of the stay to Thusday 21st - Monday 25th. If you wish to stay after that time you can arrange it while you're there of course.

Pleas note that sending me your information is NOT a guarantee that you can stay at the hostel, I still have to check prices and availabillity. I want to do this as quick as possible so the deadline for submissions is friday next week.

more info on the hostel can be found at ... id=3&lng=2

Postby @ndy » Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:42 pm

check your inbox, i'm in! :D

Postby matt_e » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:14 pm

Postby Panther » Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:25 pm

I've already booked ( Thursday - Monday ) sorry !!! :(

No doubt I'll still see you there though. :wink:

EDIT: Ignore that, I'm staying at Stayokay Stadsdoelen not Vondelpark ( I think it's closer to De Waag ). :oops:

Postby an-toni » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:38 pm

my original plan didn't work, so have not yet booked anything -- can i perhaps join this, should i just directly from the hostel if they have room?

vondelpark may be a littl e further away, but is nice and the walk form there too..

What about this year?

Postby nikoola » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:52 pm

Is there interest in such aragment for this year conference?
Nikola Radovanovic

Postby MNME » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:55 am

not to my knowlage.. know goofster isnt doing it this year so.. were all on our own.

if you can get a fiew ppl staying the same nights as yourself you may want to check out
theres 5 of us staying there sofar (and one parent),
Cheep, 'not' dorm room!. close(ish) to de waag, includes breakfast/tea+coffee, net access etc.
Apparently the rooms are like prison cells, and you can hear toilets flusing all over the building all night... but.. i for one can live with that ;)

Return to “Blender Conference 2013”