How to Get Started
- Developers: information for new Blender developers.
- Scripters: how to contribute addons scripts and plugins.
- Translators: help translate Blender into your language.
- Designers: help design Blender’s features and user interface
- Users: find out what’s happening, test latest builds and provide feedback.
Blender uses the Python programming language for its scripting API.
The Blender Python API is based on Python 3. It is integrated deeply, used for writing addons, generating user interface layouts, and import and export of many file formats. It covers all user-accessible data and functionality.