As usual the conference is in the awesome De Balie venue in Amsterdam. Until August 20 people can submit a presentation, talk or course.
Blender is being made by hundreds of active volunteers from around the world; by studios and individual artists, professionals and hobbyists, scientists and students, VFX experts and animators, game artists and modders, and so on. All of them are united by the desire to have access to a fully free/open source 3D creation pipeline.
People can join us to work on parts of the software, on the websites, documentation, education, design proposals, testing, and many more topics.
- Big Buck Bunny appeared on Swiss National TVBlenderNation | July 24th
- Game level texturing: Texture AtlasBlenderNation | July 24th
- Call for feedback: Redcurrant high-level requirementsBlenderNation | July 24th
- New Game Engine Publishing AddonCode Blog | June 27th
- Supporting Game Developers with Blender 2.71Code Blog | June 3rd