(Updated June 21) We are finishing work on a massive 2.75 release. The second Release Candidate is available now! Please help testing it and report issues to the bug tracker.
Among new features are AMD OpenCL rendering and stereo/multiview support!
Blender Conference will take place during 23-24-25 October, at De Balie, Amsterdam.
Call for submitting talks, presentations, workshops or case studies, deadline is 23rd August. Submit your talk now!
Blender is being made by hundreds of people from around the world; by studios and individual artists, professionals and hobbyists, scientists, students, VFX experts, animators, game artists, modders, and the list goes on.
All of them are united by the desire to have access to a fully free/open source 3D creation pipeline.
Volunteers are welcome to work on parts of the software, on the websites, documentation, education, design proposals, testing, and many more topics.
And, check the Development Fund.
- Are You Overlooking This Way to Make Amazingly Complex Lighting?
- The Lynx Goddess and the Scorpion-Bird and the Crocodile waiting in the Setting Stars
- Eurographics Symposium on Rendering
- Weekly #44: June 19, 2015
- Optimizing blender’s real time mesh drawing, part 1
- Weekly #43: June 12, 2015