The release candidate for the upcoming Blender 2.70 release is now available for download.
Blender’s next big film project blog is starting up. Watch this project develop!
Check out the plans to involve more full-time developers! This will be made possible by supporting a new and massive feature film project – Project Gooseberry.
Blender is being actively developed by hundreds of talented volunteers from around the world. These volunteers include artists, VFX experts, hobbyists, scientists, and many more.
All of them are united by the desire to have access to a fully free and open source 3D creation pipeline. The Blender Foundation supports and facilitates these goals.
- Creating the Red Forest in BlenderBlenderNation | March 5th
- Tomo’s Manga VideosBlenderNation | March 5th
- Image Layer Add-on Phase 3 Adds Preview and New OperationsBlenderNation | March 5th
- [non-Blender] Autodesk Kills SoftimageBlenderNation | March 5th
- Commercials: Holon Institute of Technology CampusBlenderNation | March 5th