Blender is being made by hundreds of people from around the world; by studios and individual artists, professionals and hobbyists, scientists, students, VFX experts, animators, game artists, modders, and the list goes on.
All of them are united by the desire to have access to a fully free/open source 3D creation pipeline.
Volunteers are welcome to work on parts of the software, on the websites, documentation, education, design proposals, testing, and many more topics.
And, check the Development Fund.
- Blender Institute releases pilot of Cosmos Laundromat – a free and open source episodical animation film.
- Improving the Search System
- Force Fields and Turbulence
- Blender 2.8 – the Workflow release
- Eurographics Symposium on Rendering
- Optimizing blender’s real time mesh drawing, part 1