The release candidate for the upcoming Blender 2.70 release is now available for download.
Campaign has started! Six weeks of time to help us writing animation film making history.
Blender is being actively developed by hundreds of talented volunteers from around the world. These volunteers include artists, VFX experts, hobbyists, scientists, and many more.
All of them are united by the desire to have access to a fully free and open source 3D creation pipeline. The Blender Foundation supports and facilitates these goals.
- Image Layer Add-on Phase 3 Adds Preview and New OperationsBlenderNation | March 5th
- [non-Blender] Autodesk Kills SoftimageBlenderNation | March 5th
- Commercials: Holon Institute of Technology CampusBlenderNation | March 5th
- Los Angeles Blender Meetup, March 8BlenderNation | March 5th
- Interview: Ettienne VorsterBlenderNation | March 5th