Blender Foundation has selected 10 students to work this summer on Blender.
Consider donating each month to enable full-time developers to work on Blender.
Currently we can support 3 people (near) full time!
Ticket sales now started. Order now!
Submit your talk proposal before August 1st.
Article with breakdown video how Blender was used for the vfx of this movie.
Blender is being made by 100s of people from around the world; by studios and individual artists, professionals and hobbyists, scientists, students, VFX experts, animators, game artists, modders, and the list goes on.
- Abstract Spherical Explosion of Hexagon Particles
- E-Interiores: Next-generation interior design with Blender
- Blender Institute Podcast #034 – HDRI
- Introducing the HDRI Library
- Cosmos Laundromat wins SIGGRAPH 2016 Computer Animation Festival Jury’s Choice Award
- Siggraph 2016 Computer Animation Festival Selections