Blender Documentation Contents
Welcome, this document is an API reference for Blender 2.64.0 r51018, built 2012-10-03.
A compressed ZIP file of this site is available
The Blender Python API has areas which are still in development.
- The following areas are subject to change.
- operator behavior, names and arguments
- mesh creation and editing functions
- These parts of the API are relatively stable and are unlikely to change significantly
- data API, access to attributes of blender data such as mesh verts, material color, timeline frames and scene objects
- user interface functions for defining buttons, creation of menus, headers, panels
- render engine integration
- modules: bgl, mathutils & game engine.