I found the answer:
I have used "Blender Render" not "Cycles Render"
Every thing is fine now.
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:44 pm
- Forum: User Questions that really belong on blenderartists.org
- Topic: Need help with UV mapping
- Replies: 4
- Views: 20042
5. I click the material icon/new, Surface: DiffuseBSDF, Color: Image Texture/then I added my image; Hi I am new to blender. Using version 2.66. Doing exactly the same you described I am not getting a selection like Surface: DiffuseBSDF. Adding a new material doesn't offer any selection. There's onl...
- Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:09 pm
- Forum: Interface & Tools
- Topic: Problems using Node Editor
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4435
Following tutorials from Blender Guru I am trying to change an objects material within Node Editor. Using Nodes like "Material Output", "Image Texture" and "Diffuse BDSF". In the tutorial's vid there is a category "Surface" at the Material's Panel, but at my panel there is only a Preview and a Diffu...