Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:22 am
- Forum: User Questions that really belong on blenderartists.org
- Topic: how to apply motion to a model in blender?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1231
I am doing one experiment in which I need to capture skeleton data from kinect and then apply that data to a model, I have captured data from kinect and have stored it in a file, i.e in a file i have location of each joint in each frame, Now I want my model in blender to take the joint position from...
- Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:27 am
- Forum: Animation
- Topic: Help required in mapping armature
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1964
How did u add kinect module in blender? hello, i am currently working on a project which is mapping kinect data on armature. i have added kinect module in blender and now having problem in mapping the data. As kinect gives you joint points so i calculate its angles(x,y,z) and calculate matrix from i...