Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:24 am
- Forum: User Questions that really belong on blenderartists.org
- Topic: Double sided faces being created automatically.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 13212
For some reason my faces are being created automatically as double sided. I have normals show and sure enough it shows going both directions. I guess to do this Blender appears to be duplicated all of my vertices (I went through and reduced my vertices count to 140 and it's now back up to 280) in or...
- Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:19 am
- Forum: Interface & Tools
- Topic: Preserving aspect ratio when unwrapping.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 27081
I've just started with blender and it's my current goal to create a relatively simple 3d model and then appropriately texture it. So what I've done is created a chair and now I'd like to texture the chair in Photoshop. What I've been trying to do is UV map the chair so I can export the map to photos...