Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:13 am
- Forum: News & Chat
- Topic: scripting new UI elements - possible ?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4875
I'm pretty sure you can add overlay 'hud' elements to the 3d view window trough the use of space handlers in 2.49 but I'm not sure if you can make the element a interactive 3D cube. :/
or just an external numpad, such as this for an example:psullie wrote:pick up a usb keyboard with a num pad
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keybo ... 5&cl=us,en
this way you have less to carry around.
- Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 am
- Forum: Interface & Tools
- Topic: Spline IK (Feature Request for 2.5?)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2707
- Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:11 am
- Forum: Blender Open Projects
- Topic: What are you missing in your gamedev toolchain ?
- Replies: 112
- Views: 86611
Haven't tried but maybe try creasing the edges too, besides just marking sharp?mataii wrote:but please correct me if i'm doing something wrong.
Might be worth a try!