Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:25 pm
- Forum: Blender Open Projects
- Topic: What are you missing in your gamedev toolchain ?
- Replies: 112
- Views: 86893
I'd like a way to import models from Maya and 3DStudio that contain animations and preserve the rigging/skinning/animation. There's no way I'm going to make everyone who does 3D modeling switch to Blender just so I can use it, even if I'd like to .
- Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:23 pm
- Forum: Coding Blender
- Topic: Status of COLLADA compatibility
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2940
Hi, Blender coders, I am trying to make games and I really like the power and the philosophy of Blender, but COLLADA support, which is essential in a 3D authoring tool like this, seems to be really weak :( I played with the ColladaBlender Python plugins by Illusoft, but it is incomplete (particular...