New Blender.

General discussion about the development of the open source Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Skelet

New Blender.

Post by Skelet »

I think it's grate that you started voting to choose new stuff in blender.
Are you going to introduct us with your new plans and ideas?
The Skelet

blendermax

Post by blendermax »

lern hou tu spel bevor yu poust...

nik

Post by nik »

blendermax - that is about the most ignorant reply I have ever seen in any forum.

Skelet

Post by Skelet »

At first learn Latvian and Russian languages so good as I know your language, and just then, when you will understand how hard is it, I hope you will get more brains in you'r head.

P.S.

2 posts ?

Respectly: Skelet
The Skelet

joeri

Post by joeri »

Hee now, be kind to each other.

eskil

Post by eskil »

I am actually going to try to answer the question....

The is about the "Next Gen" efforts but any how.

I have been silent for some time, and i should tell you a bit what's going on. Right now I am rewriting verse. verse is the network protocol that my earlier apps are based on and that we will base NGB on too.

This is the kind of progress that isn't very exciting, when it is done every thing will be just as before only a lithe less buggy and a bit faster. For some time almost no one but me has been using verse, so no one has had the opportunity notice all the bugs. when I release the first version of the next gen API every one will notice the bugs, so I think it is better to fix them before i release the API.

It does delay things a bit, but it will be so much easier 8n the future. Other then that I have been working to get some money to live on I am currently applying for EU money to fund some projects.

E

cessen

Post by cessen »

Hmm, you don't seem to be such a good speller yourself, Blendermax...

As far as I'm concerned, as long as the misspelling is unintentional (either a typo, or they don't know what the correct spelling is), it is perfectly alright.

What annoys me is when people use abbreviations such as "U" ("you") and "2" ("to" or "too") that should really only be used in realtime chat for the sake of typing speed (which translates to response time), or when they use the ever-annoying "133T 5P34K" ("leet speak").

Skelet

Post by Skelet »

I am rewriting verse. verse is the network protocol that my earlier apps are based on and that we will base NGB on too.
Is there any pages on the internet where I we can read about your verse more detailed ???
The Skelet

eskil

Post by eskil »

The tiny verse page on quelsolaar.com can be found here:

http://www.quelsolaar.com/technology/verse.html

Not much, but the paper by emil tells you most of the stuff you want to know. other then that check out http://verse.sf.net it is the old project site. Once i get verse out the door i will add a new section on quelsolaar.com devoted to verse.

E