Compatibility with Mac OS 10.6 "Snow Leopard"?

General discussion about the development of the open source Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

womanonfire

Post by womanonfire »

Phish wrote:Horay!

Are you getting the bugginess of the interface too, or is that just me?
the interface flickers for me. white lines in-between the viewport panes. its annoying :p but other than that, blender works fine.

tsgfilmwerks

Post by tsgfilmwerks »

womanonfire wrote:
Phish wrote:Horay!

Are you getting the bugginess of the interface too, or is that just me?
the interface flickers for me. white lines in-between the viewport panes. its annoying :p but other than that, blender works fine.
I just adjusted the viewport once, and the white lines went away.

Phish

Post by Phish »

Well... flicker or no flicker, white lines or no white lines, it works!

VanHeber

some issues remain

Post by VanHeber »

Phish wrote:I'm running Blender 2.49b under Mac OS X 10.6.1 on the white MacBook with the whole GMA Intel problem and it's working. Normally. No lag. So either it just decided magically to work for me and me alone, or it's fixed. It's worth a look though.
I have a mac mini intel gma 950 with snow leopard. Not slow interface anymore, but now, I have some flicks on interface with Blender 2.49b official compiled for 10.5.8(leopard) python 2.5. I have tested with the package Blender 2.49b compiled for 10.4.11(tiger) python 2.3, and it don't have flick problem on snow leopard. But, boths have a bug while select dots, edges or faces with Oclude background geometry button on in Edit mode.

Any Blender 2.5 from SVN runs fine.

gphaze

e

Post by gphaze »

Blender will "blink" or flash during an F12 Render...haven't yet set up an animation, so I don't know if it does it then, too.

is this what other people are seeing, too?

gphz