General discussion about the development of the open source Blender
Moderators: jesterKing, stiv
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 2:28 pm
- Location: Siegburg (germany)
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:57 pm
Can one actually produce anything , save files, etc. with Jashaka yet?
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:15 am
- Location: Sweden
hmm... I played with it a bit now... I dunno... For starters, it doesn't want to load .TGA's... Asks for BMP's instead. OK... Can it do anything? I'm not sure yet. Maybe.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:15 am
Jahshaka is, IF you manage to get it to run, an unusable bunch of random video code, just like cinelerra.
Use instinctive-Blender, folks!