A new feature of a bug, selecting faces?

General discussion about the development of the open source Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

jd-multi

A new feature of a bug, selecting faces?

Post by jd-multi »

Darn I think I've found a new bug. The reason why I post if as a topic, is because I think this is a fatal bug. Like this is something that many people use. Ok then here it comes.

Select an object, press F to get into face select mode, and then slecect one face. Afther that hit the TAB when you're still in face select mode, and you see the vertices are select of the face you clicked. Now hit TAB again, and select another face, it doesn't metter where, just select one again. Now hit TAB and when you are in that mode, you see the face you selected now, but the first face you selectes is still selected. But when you go out of the TAB mode, you see only one face selected. :? ?? A Bug??

Ok I'll hope I did a great job now to report this, and also hope it will be fixed. Further I enjoy Blender 2.30 now, but afther fixing the bugs, I think it would be awesome then. :D
Ooh btw, please return the Ctrl-LMB+drag function, I justed that very much. :(

theeth

Re: A new feature of a bug, selecting faces?

Post by theeth »

I already reported that bug in the tracker.
jd-multi wrote:Ooh btw, please return the Ctrl-LMB+drag function, I justed that very much. :(
Ctrl-LMB+drag? You mean mouse gestures?!

You don't need to hold down grab to do those.

Martin
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.
- John Lennon

jd-multi

Post by jd-multi »

Ctrl+LMB+drag, I mean the 3D view rotate function. If you want to rotate the view in 2.30 you have to push the middle mouse button. But mine middle mouse button doesn't work, and a friend of mine doesn't have MMB. Ans there is a feature to push a button, and afther that you can use de Ctrl+LMB+drag instead of MMB+drag, but the feature doesn't work. I thought they said you would fix it. :D

theeth

Post by theeth »

You mean Alt-LMB and that is fixed already.

Martin
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.
- John Lennon

jd-multi

Post by jd-multi »

Great, thanks, I'll see it working in the next version. You guys are great. :D