dotblend

what the f*ck

Post by dotblend »

dreamsgate

Post by dreamsgate »

NOw that is bizarre! :?

matt_e

Post by matt_e »

It's not Blender. From my limited understanding of Korean, it seems to be one or more products - a 3D engine plugin or exporter for 3D Studio MAX, presumably for web 3D and/or game dev prototyping.

I can ask a Korean friend of mine for a more detailed explanation, though she may not understand either, knowing nothing about 3D :)

Carnivore

Post by Carnivore »

Babelfish wrote:The Game it mixed with compound of + Blender and it makes a game it emphasized the expandability and compatibility and an applicability of the engine with meaning. The G-Blender 3D produces the Game the multi branch functions for, it will absorb water and will be able to integrate, in order, to be planned it is a position structure software. The G-Blender the many functions are produced, variation and addition of new functions also the possibility of doing easily in order to be, and a system function and a structure it provides.
Babelfish all the way? :?

knoxer

Post by knoxer »

Yeah, from what little I could understand through the babelfish translation (babelfish.altavista.com) it is not related to this Blender at all.

BTW, this was my favorite part of the babelfish translation: "In order to hit, the software to sprinkle the screen in the monitor"

Gotta love Babelfish... now to get this fish out of my ear... ;)

ascotan

Post by ascotan »

It will absorb water! COOL! :D
Like when you soak the box?

yamyam

Post by yamyam »

I tried to translate it with my bad english. ;)

G-Blender is compound word from Game + Blender, it means make games and puts emphasis on scalability, compatibility and applicability.
G-Blender is made as a structured software which can be integrated many futures for game development.
G-Blender has many futures and provide flexible and systematical functions which can be improved and added itself.

I know a case that some koreans made a deadcopy of a Japanese food, and they sued the original author of it! crazy!
I don't want to dislike Korean, but...Really sad... :(

Edit:
In the "deadcopy" case, that Korean didn't sue the original author. I've mixed up other case...I'm Sorry for my mistake.

But, they said "we are the original author"...(sigh)
Last edited by yamyam on Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

dotblend

Post by dotblend »

maybe we should notify ton about this?

yamyam

Post by yamyam »

dotblend wrote:maybe we should notify ton about this?
I'm not sure.
I've already written above, I think they will only say "We are the first who had used 'game' and 'blender' "... :P

Does someone know like this case at free software?

matt_e

Post by matt_e »

Well in a PDF brochure on their site, there is a timeline that goes back to May 2001. I dunno if it's really worth getting worked up about - there's probably nothing anyone can do about it anyway.