New Community Gallery Owned By Hacker!

General discussion about the development of the open source Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

fls13us

Post by fls13us »

Why should I? First off, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about B@rt. No administrator from this site has come forward and said my account here wasn't hacked. Where are the assholes who said virus after I offered some higher level of proof regarding my Renderosity account. They aren't saying anything now, are they? Of course, I could have doctored that text message or invented it out of thin air, but I didn't. If you fucking scumbags don't give a shit about site security here, that's your business. Now you come out of the woodwork with your smartass comments. Go fuck yourself! :D

fls13us

Post by fls13us »

So where's the lie or lies, Ilac? Truth is the best defense against libel and everything I've written has been 100% true. So counselor, go ahead and sue me. I've got the proof I need to satisfy myself, and it's all I care about. Again, I ask, where are the administrators at this site to say I'm wrong? And at this point, if they did say that, I'D know THEY were lying.

"lol, provoking you is a little too easy.. if youre this unstable, are you sure youre the man to pilot this art gallery?" :D

ilac

Post by ilac »

fls13us wrote:everything I've written has been 100% true.
Liar.

I proved you lied in my first post.

harkyman

Post by harkyman »

I'd like the admins/mods to pitch in too. This guy is getting overtly abusive. Someone PLEASE investigate this and send this dude back where he crawled out from.

IoN_PuLse

Post by IoN_PuLse »

fls13us wrote:You hack me if you like, conane. Just be prepared for the consequences. :D
What you are describing is NOT hacking. Please learn the proper terminology before using words such as these.

Furthermore, if you have the same password for every account you make on the internet that's your own fault. I do not for one second believe that the person you are accusing is guilty, you are simple trying to blame someone else for your mistakes.

fls13us

Post by fls13us »

Ilac, you can't prove something that didn't happen. Did you catch an honest mistake? Yes, you did. So I'm getting overly abusive? As compared to the acceptable level of abuse that I've put up with for bringing this up? I expected some abuse, but the level of insults I received here warrants my appropriate response. If anybody doesn't like it, tough shit.

harkyman

Post by harkyman »

You're the one who started tossing around threats and the f-bomb. You are clearly being an order of magnitude more aggressive than anyone else here. And if we don't like it, it's not, as you say, tough shit. This forum is for Blender development, not this kind of spleen. Threads have been locked before for this sort of off-topic ranting. I don't think anyone's been kicked off these boards yet for so readily going against the community standards, but there's always a first time.

Money_YaY!

Post by Money_YaY! »

um this is funny :P

No matter what happened , don't you think it is time for " Locky locky " ?

and next time make passwords like this , ygYT742HJd45*7bufgb
and save them in a text file somewhere safe.

Hacking is fun ! :P when no one gets hurt.

ilac

Post by ilac »

fls13us wrote:Ilac, you can't prove something that didn't happen. Did you catch an honest mistake? Yes, you did. So I'm getting overly abusive? As compared to the acceptable level of abuse that I've put up with for bringing this up? I expected some abuse, but the level of insults I received here warrants my appropriate response. If anybody doesn't like it, tough shit.
?! I proved something that DID happen.

Honest mistake or not. You lied. You lied again when you insisted everything you said was true after I pointed out your 'honest' (read 'naive') mistake. As for abuse and insults, you are the only one who has been using unneccessary vulgar language and throwing accusations with out any real proof.

If you want to be taken seriously you would start by appologising and formalizing your complaint in a structured manner with proper proof and references and without the use of colourful language.

If your mistake was an honest one you would have apologised for it. Truth is you were caught out in a blatant lie.

Liar.

teachtech

Post by teachtech »

I'd like someone to lock and end this thread please. Obviously nothing is being solved here and I have high school students coming to this site often for reference. I know it's not like they haven't heard this language before, but from an educational and professional stand point, I don't want to be getting any phone calls from parents about the resources I recommend to their children. So once again, please solve this elsewhere.
Thanks

fls13us

Post by fls13us »

It should be pretty obvious that if I'm shown no courtesy or respect, eventually all bets are off as far as how I'll conduct myself. If one person learns about mixing up passwords at different sites from my naivete, all this was worth it. But it doesn't change the fact that my accounts were tampered with and D'Andrea did it. And he's changed his story too. First it was "the passwords are encrypted," later it was "only two other people have access to the database, and they didn't do it." :lol: He's the liar. And where is he, by the way? And how's his Renderosity account? Could it be possible that he's the banned member at Renderosity? :wink: And where are the administrators of this site? This all could have been put to rest if they'd been on top of things, but they've obviously chosen to do nothing. Or they did look into it and know I'm right. Prove me wrong.

"lol, provoking you is a little too easy.. if youre this unstable, are you sure youre the man to pilot this art gallery?"

fls13us

Post by fls13us »

lie:
1 : to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
There was no intention to deceive on my part and I admitted my mistake. Ilac, you owe me an apology for misusing the word liar in reference to me. :lol:

theeth

Post by theeth »

fls13us wrote:lie:
There was no intention to deceive on my part and I admitted my mistake. Ilac, you owe me an apology for misusing the word liar in reference to me. :lol:
How about your apology for: "assholes", "fucking scumbags", "Go fuck yourself!", "cut from the same immature cloth", "Until then, you shut up, punk!", "you morons", "Pull your heads out of your asses children", "jackass".

You're right, liar was a little strong, maybe retard would have been more appropriate.

Martin
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.
- John Lennon

ilac

Post by ilac »

fls13us wrote:lie:
You only admitted after I repeatedly pointed it out and you have yet to apologise. (Admitting to something is not apologising for it) The fact that it took you so long to admit means you were STILL trying to deceive, hoping that others don't notice your supposedly 'honest' mistake.

So you still remain a Liar according to your own description. As you have yet to apologise for your so called 'honest' mistake, means you had every intention of deciving. ie. untrue statement with intent to deceive

Liar.

@ndy

Post by @ndy »

ah c'mon, this flswhatever guy isnt worth making such a fuss [and his gallery looked like he cant even model a polygon]. i highly encourage the mods to lock/ delete/ fire this thread to mars! :oops:

.andy