Producing an Entire Movie in Blender

General discussion about the development of the open source Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

cog

Producing an Entire Movie in Blender

Post by cog »

Over the last year I have been learning Blender with the one intension of producing an animated movie called 'Cog'. I am pleased to announce that I am now in full production and as a start I have produced a Teaser Trailer to introduce Cog.

The home of CogFilms (www.cogfilms.com)

I intend to publish all that I have learned, the tricks, FX, shortcuts, and the agony of producing this film so that Blender users can hopefully learn from my efforts.

Cog

celeriac

Post by celeriac »

Great news Cog. Fair play to you.

Oso

Post by Oso »

Absolutely, fantastic!

PLEASE, post a tutorial (in your copius spare time) :wink: about how you acheived that cool cube effect. It is stunning!

Excellent work!

BTW, if you're looking for someone to do an audio soundbed for your film, I'd love to help out.

cog

Post by cog »

I'm on holiday for the next week, but when I return I will post a tutorial. In the meantime I have updated the teaser trailer to include SOUND. It's also about 1Mb smaller after compression with Sorenson.

Direct link 3.3Mb Quicktime
or
Cogfilms Website

Enjoy.

Cog

cog

Post by cog »

Oso wrote:Absolutely, fantastic!

PLEASE, post a tutorial (in your copius spare time) :wink: about how you acheived that cool cube effect. It is stunning!

Excellent work!

BTW, if you're looking for someone to do an audio soundbed for your film, I'd love to help out.
Hi Oso sorry I didn't reply directly. I may be interested in your offer but can we leave it until I return from holiday? If you want to contact me in the meantime use my link on the website to leave an email address.

Many thanks.

Cog

coltseaver

Post by coltseaver »

Forget about tutorial! finish your project, it's more interesting.

+

Oso: wake up, and use your brain. :)