T-Shirt sizes: EU == US?

General discussion about the development of the open source Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

hoek

T-Shirt sizes: EU == US?

Post by hoek »

Ok, this has nothing to do with blender development, but the e-shop, or, to be more precise, the t-shirts and their sizes.. =)

A friend of me and I are going to run a 2-day blender seminar in our school, and of course we need some t-shirts so people can identify us =)

Now i'd like to ask people from Europe who have bought a t-shirt: are those sizes (XL, L, M) the same as here in Europe/Germany?

I have some other Fruit Of The Loom shirts, all sized "XL", so should i just buy the XL shirt, or are the sizes completely different, like the shoe sizes, for example, which differ on almost every continent?

Thanks!

nik

in my experience

Post by nik »

I've found that european t-shirts are smaller than n. american t-shirts. just my 2 cents
Director of Digital Media, redrhino inc
London, ON Canada

osxrules

Post by osxrules »

Lol, great first post hoek. I think this thread is more suited to the off-topic at Elysiun.com. Anway, I think the t-shirt sizes are bigger in America as with most things. They have to compensate for shortages in other areas ;).

My cousins brought over some XL t-shirts and my mum wears it as a knee length nightie. You could fit two Europeans in it or 15 Japanese.