Project GX

General discussion about the development of the open source Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Drix

Project GX

Post by Drix »

hi....ive been usin blender for nearly a year now and i still cant create a simple snow man :? so i woz wandering if any 1 would b interested to help me wiht Project GX

Project GX you ask?

well basicly it is a interactive robot which would be able to do quite alo of tings such as find the latest news help with home work...or just some 1 to talk to but i cant create 3d images so thats why i need some 1's help all i need is just a basic character (i have drawings) and ill do te rest of the programing and if any 1 could help me id b very gratefull if you want to no any more about projectt GX please email me at grimreaperx@hotmail.co.uk thanks

simonharvey

Re: Project GX

Post by simonharvey »

Drix wrote:hi....ive been usin blender for nearly a year now and i still cant create a simple snow man :? so i woz wandering if any 1 would b interested to help me wiht Project GX

Project GX you ask?

well basicly it is a interactive robot which would be able to do quite alo of tings such as find the latest news help with home work...or just some 1 to talk to but i cant create 3d images so thats why i need some 1's help all i need is just a basic character (i have drawings) and ill do te rest of the programing and if any 1 could help me id b very gratefull if you want to no any more about projectt GX please email me at grimreaperx@hotmail.co.uk thanks
Hi Drix,

This is more of a developers site, for info on modelling you can goto:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/
for information on modeling and texturing.

Also google 'blender modelling tutorials', if you can't, I have dont it for you:
http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=blende ... S:official

A robot shouldnt be that hard, and 1 year of learning blender (?) ... try the tutorials on the blender.org main site, you will fail them (or not do as well as the pro who wrote them) but you will learn the tips and tricks that it takes in order to do 3D sucessfully.

Kind Regards
Simon Harvey