Finding rendered images

Blender's renderer and external renderer export

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

ingiv

Finding rendered images

Post by ingiv »

Dear friends!
Probable very simple! I cannot find my rendered images. They are supposed to be in/tmp/ but it is not within my reach. Can anyone help?
Found one solution on my own: Under file save image. That worked. Other suggestions?

SaltyOREO

Post by SaltyOREO »

Ingiv,

to view an image RIGHT AFTER it is rendered and you close out, go to "render" then go down to "render buffer" that will show you the result.

However, if you would like to save the file and view it at a later time, press f3 or go to file, save rendered image.

Hope that cleared some things out,
SaltyOREO

ingiv

Post by ingiv »

SaltyOREO wrote:Ingiv,

to view an image RIGHT AFTER it is rendered and you close out, go to "render" then go down to "render buffer" that will show you the result.

However, if you would like to save the file and view it at a later time, press f3 or go to file, save rendered image.

Hope that cleared some things out,
SaltyOREO
It did! Thank you!
How about my other question on "rendering with image background"? Blender is different from maya in this context. Can you help me in this matter?
Once again, thanks...
ingiv

SaltyOREO

Post by SaltyOREO »

ingiv wrote: It did! Thank you!
How about my other question on "rendering with image background"? Blender is different from maya in this context. Can you help me in this matter?
Once again, thanks...
ingiv
There are really two ways you can do this. I dont know which one is better but one way is to go to your render tab, check "backbuf", and select a file. (see picture i made in photoshop)

Another way is to do it as a world background. Go to the texture tab, add an image texture to the world one, and go back to the world settings. Then check the options in the texture settings as you see in this picture:

I really hope that those helped. If you have any further questions, you can ask them..... I can probably help :wink:

Brandon Engle

stiv

Post by stiv »

ingiv

Post by ingiv »

SaltyOREO wrote:
ingiv wrote: It did! Thank you!
Once again, thanks...
ingiv
There are really two ways you can do this. I dont know which one is better but one way is to go to your render tab, check "backbuf", and select a file. (see picture i made in photoshop)

Another way is to do it as a world background. Go to the texture tab, add an image texture to the world one, and go back to the world settings. Then check the options in the texture settings as you see in this picture:

I really hope that those helped. If you have any further questions, you can ask them..... I can probably help :wink:

Brandon Engle
This really helped me!
Thanks ever so much!
(I will ask more questions later...)
Greetings from Hamar, Norway
Inge Iversen :D

SaltyOREO

Post by SaltyOREO »

ingiv wrote: This really helped me!
Thanks ever so much!
(I will ask more questions later...)
Greetings from Hamar, Norway
Inge Iversen :D
Im glad that i can help ingiv, sorry if the pics were hard to decipher, i took them into photoshop and changed the image sizes so they wouldnt take up the whole page.

Again, if you have any more questions, i am here :D