so here are my remarks.Game Engine
We got Erwin Coumans, the original creator of the game engine, back at work! He recently started with integrating the ODE and Bullet libraries for rigid body physics and collision detection.
-when i want to work with different shape of bounding box like a box, sphere, cylinder & so on I can see in 3d Window only ghost of a sphere.
-secondly I can change this bounding boxes only in proportion.
-we don't have possibility define our own bounding box, simplest shape of actor.
- we cannot create mesh in game for ie. via Python.
& afterwards have this shape updated for collisions.
collisions are really clumsy at all....I think that it will solve ode & bullet parts of engine & give us more efficient possibilities
-no wire, solid, shade mode for drawing in game only texture mode(it's a pitty)
-missing movie like a texture
-we have a split screen mode. what about a small or big in-window.
- multilayer texturing ..wow man it will be must usefull graphic update now as we have possibility calculate radiosity to a texture like
examples of radiosity in a texture:
- shadows (indeed)
- LOD (we can do it but with python script or distance sensor but it isn't really fast sollution)
-A dream - pixel shader & mirror
I prefer fmod rather then actual one
this one can't play mp3 & every wav format
- don't think about 3d sound I mean 5.1 or so
light X scene
if you have scene with own light set up & then you add second overlay or background scene these light is mixing in common
it doesn't exist
- Actuator - easy TCP & UDP (IP, port, list of messages) like
- OSS(Open Sound System) it could be one of the implemented communication protocol, it could be like:
add object: i think there is some problem. you cannot add numberless objets because there are still here even if you couldn't see them