bf-blender / Windows (2004/06/25)

User-contributed CVS development builds. Please test and give feedback!

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

gabio

Post by gabio »

Well first thanks for reply. it's great to see It is usefull.
-GFA-MAD
Cool. Kester is awesome IMHO.

-Phrangkk
Yeah, wipe sound cool too. I hope coders is looking at the testbuild sometime. There are interesting feedback here.

-kencanvey
Happybithday. :!:

-bertram
My shcedule is so tight, i have acces to my machine twice a week: monday and friday. So for now I used to do it on friday. But some very good stuff is in the CVS: leon particle for exemple. Is needing Very powerfull testing. I hope evryone is ready. this one must work nickle!

-dmao
Please a snapshot! i didn't saw the result of this patch yet.

-Monkeyboi
May the god(and the coder) ear you.

-zygom
Is it precise crash it it crash here and there... Many factor may crash a comp. AS simple as a prog writing on blender's memory or even you memory got death byte(hope not). Anyway can you explane you crash?

-SamAdam
Yeah, i put a big PS at the end saying it's not working. *BUT* received a email today saying The integration is finaly up and running(very beta stage though) So an other thing to get tested here. tester have work before 2.34.

-Doc_Holiday
I say: such bug report worth a try at the bug tracker system: go ahead, the link is on the left in the top menu.

-arangel
AFAIK, all the script come in the zip file. If the menu is empty, try to see if you didn't deleted the script rep in .blender. also delete bpymenus file in .blender and restart blender.

arangel

Post by arangel »

gabio wrote:AFAIK, all the script come in the zip file. If the menu is empty, try to see if you didn't deleted the script rep in .blender. also delete bpymenus file in .blender and restart blender.
Got that! Thanks!
Alexandre Rangel
Multimedia Designer
www.3Dzine.com.br