bf-Blender / Windows (2005/10/08) Tweak/Fullscreen/particles

User-contributed CVS development builds. Please test and give feedback!

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

tv

Post by tv »

404 / mia

Bellorum

Post by Bellorum »

tv wrote:404 / mia
Sorry. There is indeed something wrong with the upload. Tried a couple of times, but to no avail. I'll upload it to Savefile for now.

Edit: Hrms.. seems to be something wrong with Savefile as well. Hopefully the issues will be resolved by tomorrow. I guess you guys will just have to be patient :?

Edit 2: Here's a temporary solution
http://rapidshare.de/files/5885491/Blen ... n.zip.html
There's no such thing as democracy. There's only the tyranny of one, and the tyranny of many.

ZanQdo

Post by ZanQdo »

Bellorum, it worked for me, that's strange! I'll speak with the coder later about this... we are making improvements and adding some new features, maybe he was making some changes at that moment? :?

I upload succesfully this test file. Do not download, its nothing.

http://www.graphicall.org/builds/builds ... show&id=24
:-) Hosting for your test builds:
GraphicAll.org

tv

Post by tv »

mmmh - some new tasks for the meanie driver ...

Bellorum

Post by Bellorum »

ZanQdo wrote:Bellorum, it worked for me, that's strange!
Indeed. Just tried it again. Same result.
There's no such thing as democracy. There's only the tyranny of one, and the tyranny of many.

ZanQdo

Post by ZanQdo »

ok, I added the build for you:

http://www.graphicall.org/builds/builds ... show&id=26

it worked for me but I still think there is something wrong with it. Will check what happen later.
:-) Hosting for your test builds:
GraphicAll.org

tv

Post by tv »

not related to d/l probs: build still crashes instantly when doing booleans (old-school, NOT modifiers).

Bellorum

New build up 2005-10-08!

Post by Bellorum »

Well, uploading problems sorted out (sorta). It seems to be working when using Opera.

What's new ( as of 2005-10-08 ) :

Couple of bugfixes
Matt Ebb's ok/confirmation popups
Numbuts Converted to sliders and colourpicker made wider
Hex button added for entering HTML-like color

tv

Post by tv »

been on Opera since 6.0. actually I reverted back to 7.2 some weeks ago :? nothing beats that oily, oldskool feeling ...

new splash looks realy artsyfartsy. that's good.

ummm ... can you by any chance-possibly make a linux build with such splash? I tried cygw build trough wine but no love.

Bellorum

Post by Bellorum »

tv wrote:been on Opera since 6.0. actually I reverted back to 7.2 some weeks ago :? nothing beats that oily, oldskool feeling ...

new splash looks realy artsyfartsy. that's good.

ummm ... can you by any chance-possibly make a linux build with such splash? I tried cygw build trough wine but no love.
Glad you like the splash, even though it's not 3D :) Unfortunately I'm unable to make a Linux build since I don't have Linux installed. Btw, I'm thinking about making a guide on how to compile builds my way. The information is already there, but spread over several websites

Caronte

Post by Caronte »

Bellorum wrote:I'm thinking about making a guide on how to compile builds my way. The information is already there, but spread over several websites
Yes please, do it :wink:
Caronte.
"Some Day, All Will Be Digital"
http://www.nicodigital.com

Howitzer

Post by Howitzer »

I submitted the following to the Bug Tracker
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/ind ... 9&atid=125

Wireframe Edit Mode Selection bug in CVS Build October 8th, 2005

Points in edit mode set to wireframe view are very difficult to select while zoomed in. The bug was discovered while working on a mesh, and I was able to recreate the issue several times. Bug is not present in the 2.37a official release, only within the CVS.

1) Create box
2) Enter edit mode
3) Chose Wireframe for Drawtype
4) Zoom in on a point
5) Attempt to select point with right mouse button

It is not impossible to select it with the right mouse button, but it is made very very difficult unless you make the selection box.

Followup:

This bug seems to only exist in Bellorum's October 8th build.

CDI3D

Post by CDI3D »

Hi Bell,

Do you plan on adding Janne's explosion modifier in the next build? I could really put that lil baby to work here for two or three up coming projects

Bellorum

Post by Bellorum »

CDI3D wrote:Hi Bell,

Do you plan on adding Janne's explosion modifier in the next build? I could really put that lil baby to work here for two or three up coming projects
I'll certainly try, and his other patch worked fine, so.. I'll probably make a new build tomorrow, since it's prerelease time, and stuff has happened in NLA.

CDI3D

Post by CDI3D »

:D

Thankee much. Youre a jewel!