Particle patch : there is bug corrected
explode modifier patch
khughes wrote:- perform typechecking before calling EXPP_check_sequence_consistency
- change experimental methods for Mesh Tools "Subdivide" and "Smooth" to
object methods. if compiled, you can use mesh.subdivide() and mesh.smooth()
khughes wrote:- Bugfix #3127: gives Python ability to do "reload()" on Blender Text scripts
(not really a bug, just adding a missing capability)
khughes wrote:- Bugfix #3194: calling curve.appendNurb() with any number of float param
other than 4 or 5 caused segfault (thanks for catching, Cam)
khughes wrote:- Bugfix #3202: ipo.addCurve() created curve but didn't add to the Ipo
(thanks, lguillaume). I think we need much more testing of the Ipo
module following Ton's refactoring.
ton wrote:This fixes ALT+A playback in 3d windows, with one or more windows having
unlocked (not scene) layers. Depgraph pickyness.
ton wrote:Three fixes in 1 commit; (reports 3183 3201 3203)
- added redraw of Oops/Outliner on selecting in Databrowse
- Ipo Record in ipo window had copy paste error, causing in potential mem
- Ipo Record now creates a new Ipo again
ton wrote:Overflow was possible for vertex index numbers in deformgroups, causing
the table with bones in deform code not to work. Added a check for amount
of Bones. (Orange bug!)
khughes wrote:- New additions to Mesh module
- new methods from NMesh (transform, getFromObject, findEdges)
- new methods for deleting groups of verts, edges and faces
- new methods for accessing mesh editing tools: fill, flipNormals,
recalcNormals, remDoubles, smooth, subdivide, toSphere
- Added PVertType to Types module (not my favorite name; any suggestions?)
ton wrote:New Mesh tool: "Rip".
This tool allows to insert gaps/seams in a Mesh, based on the selection
(1 vertex or a row of edges) and the position of the mouse (to indicate
the part that gets grabbed). Shortcut: Vkey.
Special Orange request!
ton wrote:UV window, without an image, now draws a nice zoom-resistant grid.
It uses the themecolor for backdrop.
The units are in powers of 4, with a minimum grid cell size of 16 pixels.
(Another Orange request!)
Downloadsbroken wrote:Adding some simple but very convenient selection
functionality for the UV editor:
* A "Select->Pinned UVs" command (Shift P) that
selects all the visible pinned UVs
* A "Select->Border Select Pinned" tool (Shift B) that
works just like the normal border select tool, but only acts on pinned UVs
This is really useful when using LSCM, I only want to
touch the pinned UVs and then recalculate.