Obsolete !!!

User-contributed CVS development builds. Please test and give feedback!

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

rcas

Post by rcas » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:45 pm

Apollux wrote:Ruis, why you keep updating the build on THIS thread? It is getting kind of confusing.

Right now most of the posts aren´t even relevant to the built the thread title refers to.

I think that a new built deserves a new thread, to keep everything ordered and neat.
1. I change the title everytime I update the builds
2. It is much easier for me to update a thread then keep posting new threads
3. I didn't meant for people to post problems here, if they have problems, post it on the bug tracker. But there is no way to don't allow any posts on the thread

I can make a new thread and State clearly that I don't want any posts in it, maybe that is the best.
How to use a Blender:
Put your model, rig, animation and textures in the Blender, turn the Blender on and wait for it to Render, then turn the Blender off and show it to your friends.

Apollux

Post by Apollux » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:03 pm

Well.. if the forum was just meant to inform about the availability of new builts then we wouldn´t need a forum system. Some news posting setup would be in place.

The idea is that someone makes a new built (called A) and makes it available by posting a "New built A is available" thread, them everybody can test A and report bugs relevant to A on that same thread.

But whem someone builts "B", then "B" should have it´s own thread where people can talk about "B".

Things get messy when "A" and "B" are talked about on the same thread, that was happening on this thread.