Epic Movie Making

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

JacobPark

Epic Movie Making

Post by JacobPark » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:52 am

I am working on a movie project. It is called "Saga". It is about a world that is besieged by evil, and the "Writers" of the world write Avatars to save it. The film is an epic fantasy film, and will be both live-action, and animated. The scenes with monsters, and the more epic battle sequences will be animated. I am looking for people to assist me with the animation. I hope to show the film in my high school, and use money earned to donate to the school. I can't promise pay, but you will of course be in the credits.

JacobPark

Post by JacobPark » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Here is an outline of Act I

Elzatia, a country next to a hill is retaken from Zritland, who occupied it for twenty years, a young man named Canvas, still loyal to the old regime, is ordered by his old master, to kidnap the princess, who the young man loves. Torn between, the kindness of the new emperor, and love, and the old regime, Canvas turns from his old darkness to save his love whatever the cost.

Bob3584

Again?

Post by Bob3584 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:02 pm

[quote="JacobPark"]Here is an outline of Act I

Elzatia, a country next to a hill is retaken from Zritland, who occupied it for twenty years, a young man named Canvas, still loyal to the old regime, is ordered by his old master, to kidnap the princess, who the young man loves. Torn between, the kindness of the new emperor, and love, and the old regime, Canvas turns from his old darkness to save his love whatever the cost.[/quote]

Didn't you JUST post the exact same thing on the Alice forums?

JacobPark

Re: Again?

Post by JacobPark » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Yes, I did indeed.