Updated Books.

Blender documentation projects, tutorials, translation, learning & teaching Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

nanaharu

Updated Books.

Post by nanaharu » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Greetings. I am fairly new to blender, watching tutorials online and working on things here and there. Still nothing good, still nothing completed, ha ha. However, I'd really like to improve and step up my game. So I was looking into purchasing some books for a more directed study, and though I know where to get them, I'm not sure what books to get or what the content of those books would have. By not knowing the content, I mean do they include the new cycles engine (I'm really liking what I see in cycles) or other updated and new implementations? Or do the new implementations even matter since if I learned the old ways I could just as easily translate what I've learned over to the new functions of Blender? Also just overall content, I'd like to cover a broad spectrum of topics, but I don't want the broadness to lessen the detail of the content. Any help would be appreciated and apologies for being trivial ^.^ also if this is in the wrong part of the forum. I never seem to get them into the right areas~!