Someone interested in Python 2.32 PDF reduced version?

Blender documentation projects, tutorials, translation, learning & teaching Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

madcello

Someone interested in Python 2.32 PDF reduced version?

Post by madcello »

I've just finished to put all the (Blender Python API Reference) in two Openoffice files. I've taken off the (Function summary and Variable summary) and have updated the links in the BGL part. The format isn't always the same, because it's made to have the less number of pages (to make a FinePrint book).

I've no site to put the files, but if someone is interested, just replay here and give me an e-mail to send the files (Openoffice or PDF), and if you have a site, please, post it there and give us the link.

P.s. It's the transcription of the HTML, if there's any objection by NaN, post here.

P.s.2. It's not fantastic, but it's all i have to give, in the moment. :)

dsobiera

Re: Someone interested in Python 2.32 PDF reduced version?

Post by dsobiera »

madcello wrote:I've just finished to put all the (Blender Python API Reference) in two Openoffice files. I've taken off the (Function summary and Variable summary) and have updated the links in the BGL part. The format isn't always the same, because it's made to have the less number of pages (to make a FinePrint book).

I've no site to put the files, but if someone is interested, just replay here and give me an e-mail to send the files (Openoffice or PDF), and if you have a site, please, post it there and give us the link.

P.s. It's the transcription of the HTML, if there's any objection by NaN, post here.

Seems like they should go on the BF site (but then, what do I know?), but in the meantime.... if you send them via dsobiera@blendertraining.org, I'll post them on that website until they find a better "official" home. :)

dsobiera

Re: Someone interested in Python 2.32 PDF reduced version?

Post by dsobiera »

dsobiera wrote:
madcello wrote:I've just finished to put all the (Blender Python API Reference) in two Openoffice files. I've taken off the (Function summary and Variable summary) and have updated the links in the BGL part. The format isn't always the same, because it's made to have the less number of pages (to make a FinePrint book).

Seems like they should go on the BF site (but then, what do I know?), but in the meantime.... if you send them via dsobiera@blendertraining.org, I'll post them on that website until they find a better "official" home. :)
Posted. http://www.blendertraining.org/pythonAPI.html