Im a n00b and i need help!

Blender documentation projects, tutorials, translation, learning & teaching Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

sp00k_DK

Im a n00b and i need help!

Post by sp00k_DK » Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:31 am

I made a model in Blender and then i saved it in someway so every time i start i it loads and when i say file>new and it ask if i wanna delete all and i agree nothing happens!
HELP!

And then i saw a tutorial where a guy took a picture of a head seen from the front and the side and then he kinda draw it whit some tool and then when he was done a head came in 3d! How do i get normal pictures in blender and how do i use the draw-to-3d tool??

Caronte

Post by Caronte » Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:01 pm

You answers here: www.elysiun.com
Or you can check the documentation link (on the right side).
Caronte.
"Some Day, All Will Be Digital"
http://www.nicodigital.com

Jared A. Cronin

Re: Im a n00b and i need help!

Post by Jared A. Cronin » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Hi im a new user of Blender how do you draw stuff do you just use shapes or what thanks for any help.
sp00k_DK wrote:I made a model in Blender and then i saved it in someway so every time i start i it loads and when i say file>new and it ask if i wanna delete all and i agree nothing happens!
HELP!

And then i saw a tutorial where a guy took a picture of a head seen from the front and the side and then he kinda draw it whit some tool and then when he was done a head came in 3d! How do i get normal pictures in blender and how do i use the draw-to-3d tool??
Jared A. Cronin Noob